Nick has always had a passion for sports and fitness. He played football and basketball throughout high school. He has competed at the collegiate level for Rugby. Also, he has experience with Brazilian Jui-jitsu and kickboxing.
He is Crossfit level two certified, CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting, Crossfit Mobility certified, and CrossFit Strongman certified. He has been doing CrossFit since early 2011 and began teaching that same year. Nick has competed at the Central East Regionals for Crossfit with a team in 2012 and 2013. He still competes in Olympic weightlifting and local CrossFit competitions.
Nick is a full time firefighter/paramedic. He lives in Livonia with his wife, Monica. They have 3 children.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Certification
- CrossFit Strongman Certification
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Dumbbell Training
- USAW Sports and Performance Coach
- State Of Michigan Paramedic License
- AED/CPR Certified
- i99 Level 1 Coach (Gymnastics)